Love the pictures! I esp like the one with your nieces in color in the grass. But I must say all that ledge sitting you have Tayla doing makes me nervous. Good think Uncle Ray didn't drop her ;)
Lovin' the sisters shots! The black and white is cool looking too! =)
these are really good pics tiff..I love them!! Im glad you had a good weekend!! Thanks so much for the floweres i love them!!
Custom Portraitsby Tiffany Abundis
Kitsap County, WA
Love the pictures! I esp like the one with your nieces in color in the grass. But I must say all that ledge sitting you have Tayla doing makes me nervous. Good think Uncle Ray didn't drop her ;)
ReplyDeleteLovin' the sisters shots! The black and white is cool looking too! =)
ReplyDeletethese are really good pics tiff..I love them!! Im glad you had a good weekend!! Thanks so much for the floweres i love them!!
ReplyDelete